<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hi people, I'm in China! Coming back in four days time! I seriously miss the weather of Singapore! It's like freaking cold here. Lousy. And furthermore, I can't buy anything in China! The things they sell are like all winter clothings! But well, the hotels are pretty good. (Seriously, I'm freaking bored in China!)

Right, I miss everyone! I missed Christmas. It's like, I really didn't celebrate Christmas in China. Upsetting. I wonder how boyfriend's doing! :( Thank God I'll be back in Singapore for 2007 countdown! :)

Okay. Still, there's only one computer here and my sister and elder cousin is sitting by the side talking to the lady working here. Pretty young I must say. Well, I can't remember any where I've been to. It's all like old buildings and all. However, I got to know more about China History! Like those I've studied in History! Kang Xi, Ci Xi, Qian Long, Mao Zedong, Sun Yat-Sen and more.

Thats all. Got many dvds! (hees) :D

But the stuff here are pretty cheap. One hour of internet for just 3 RMB = 60 cents! Cool? I think it's freaking cool. Sad thing is , no msn! Suck shit. :(
SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

boyfriend, THELEONGS! hurry.


♥ sher
9:18 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥